14.6.11

Fuel's My Fire

What keeps you going during a workout? It is the instructor, fresh air, the music? Lately for me, when I have really enjoyed a workout I always end up commenting on how much I loved the music. Music can make or break my workout.

Lately, the instructors at the YMCA have great play lists during MAX class.  Kudos to them!

When I do my own workouts, I try to have great playlists. Thanks to the girls at Tone It Up, I recently discovered DJ Lindsay Luv. I highly recommend downloading some of her mixes. They are usually 1-2 hours long so you have no reason to break between songs!

What about the time where you forget to charge your iPod and your battery dies mid workout? I always try to finish my workout but I get distracted by the noises (or should I say grunts) of others around me. I am thinking of one specific person at the YMCA who grunts constantly. I had no clue this terrible noise existed until my iPod died.

Now stop reading, go download some DJ Linsday Luv songs and get moving!

P.S. Send me some recommendations a new playlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...