28.6.11

last MAX class

Last night I attended my last MAX class as we have decided to bite the bullet and change gyms. The class was excellent but throughout class I keep thinking about classes at our new gym. I get excited for little changes like this because with change comes new challenges!

Last night's MAX class included: a warmup, squats, back, chest, triceps, biceps, shoulders, glutes and abs. I feel like I got a good workout and I was energized when I got home.

Depending on when we get to our new gym tonight to sign up for our membership, I hope to get in a workout. The workout will depend on the time as we have a few visitors stopping by tonight! Rumor has it the equivalent to MAX at World Health is Force. I cannot wait to try it!

C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...