29.6.11

Inspired

I am not very creative when it comes to my own fashion choices... although I am improving. One of the bloggers I turn to prior to any shopping trip (or getting dressed in the morning) is Jill GG at Good Life For Less. Although I have never met you, thank you Jill for all of your inspiration in the fashion area of my life.

I even emailed her one asking for fashion advice for engagement photos and she responded within 24 hours! Seriously! Considering she is a mom who contributes to 3 blogs, I was very impressed to get a response that quick.

 I am obsessed with two of her recent posts:
a consult and her outfit to a ball game

Maybe I am just obsessed with navy right now, although I loved navy before Kate Middleton single handedly brought it back with one outfit.

Some things on my shopping list for my upcoming trip to San Diego include:
a navy tank
sparkly TOMS or wedge TOMS
a mustard cardigan
chino shorts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...