13.5.14

shoe obsession

It's no secret, I love shoes. Lately I have gone slightly shoe crazy, but I always make sure I never pay full price. I can guarantee you, if you paid full price for something, someone got it cheaper than you. Money does not grow on trees my friends so take advantage of discounts and sales!

Sam Edelman Genette sandal - I am obsessed with these shoes. I have been stalking them online through multiple websites waiting for them to go on sale. Bloomingdales had a sale and I knew they had to be mine, they are very comfortable and I get tons of compliments everywhere I wear them.

$100 + $25 off + 10% cash back + free shipping = $67.50

J.Crew Lillian suede low wedges - I bought these shoes for graduation on Friday! I wanted something neutral that goes with my black gown, the dress I plan to wear under it, as well as a few weddings this summer.

$178, discounted to $129.99 + 40% off sale + 15% student discount + free shipping = $66.29

New Balance classics - B also needed new shoes! I finally find these in 2E width on sale online from one of my fave shoe websites. The color is perfect as he can wear them with black and navy.

$64.95, discounted to $51.97 + extra 20% off + 10% cash back = $37.42

 

I have a few more shoes on my wish list. Hopefully I can get them on sale so they make it into my closet!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...