5.5.14

nino's celebration dinner

We went to Nino's for a celebration dinner on Saturday night. More about the celebration later, let's talk dinner. We have been meaning to go to Nino's for a while now as we have heard great things so we figured it would be the perfect place for the occasion. We made reservations as we knew it would be busy on a Saturday night. By making reservations I mean I called at 5:15 to get in at 6! You would not want me to plan too far ahead when it comes to picking out what I want to eat.

We shared a bottle of super Tuscan wine and had Gino's house salads to make sure we get our vegetables. For dinner I had the ragu with duck confit and spring vegetables over rigatoni. My entree was absolutely delicious! We had the oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for dessert which were fresh out of the oven, warm, and gooey. The service was excellent so we know we will be back again!

P.S. Happy cinco de mayo! We have a busy work day then plan to make shrimp taco salad for dinner!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...