23.4.14

wish list

I love having a wish list. When I know exactly what I want I always try to find a great deal before making a purchase. My list is always changing as things online can look different when I try them on, but thank goodness for good return policies when online shopping! Here are some of my current faves I am lusting over:



I am trying to find shoes to wear to three weddings this summer that require three very different outfits as well as graduation in few weeks. I am still not completely sure what I will end up getting but I have loved both of these for a while now.
This dress is so cute but surprisingly long so I ordered it in petite to get the length I want. We'll see what I think when it arrives.
The glasses are both cute but I think I will wait for the clear ones to come back into stock!

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...