18.4.14

InstaFriday

Happy Friday! Also, I must add Happy Easter! It's nice to have a long weekend to relax and get some things done from my never ending list. With spring break coming to an end it will be nice to be refreshed for the last 2 weeks of the semester! Here are some highlights from my week:

1. B made crawfish jambalaya last weeknd. I would share the recipe but that would require him typing it out. For now, the jambalaya recipe remains a secret. A delicious secret. We added smoked turkey sausage to the leftovers to make lunches for the week.

2. On Saturday I made dinner without cooking. Sometimes a good kale salad with charcuterie is all we need!

3. I used one flat of strawberries to make jam. I still need to buy another flat to make more for gifts but I was really happy with how it turned out.

4. Did you know there are Stanley Cup Oreos? You can take a girl out of Canada but you will never get hockey out of my blood. And who does not love Oreos?!?

Have a great weekend! We hope to get outside for some exercise everyday, make more jam, and have an Easter dinner planned with friends on Sunday night.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...