25.3.14

running

We are still running for lent!

It is going surprisingly well. I feel like I am able to run further and faster without getting tired. Last week I ran 2 miles on the treadmill one evening. This past week there has been lots of running outside since it has been so nice out. My C25K app has been doing its job telling me when to run and when to walk. I have been slowly increasing my time during my outdoor runs. Hopefully by Easter I will be able to run 5k outside! I'll be honest, running is way better than sitting on the couch. I know you are supposed to give up something for lent... so I gave up sitting on th couch. I can always find 30 minutes of my time to lace up my shoes and go for a run now that it is light until past 7pm!

How is your Lenten sacrifice going?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...