21.3.14

InstaFriday

Happy Friday! Better late than never, right? After this week I am happy to have a weekend to relax. Here are some highlights from last week:

1. We went to the St. Patrick's Day parade last weeknd. It was lots of fun, so much fun I had to have a 2 hour nap in the afternoon after all the bead catching.

2. B has been trying new smoothie recipes this week. The best was chocolate pb banana!

3. I have a good friend who is moving north for school. I made her one of my scarves as a going away gift!

4. I made gluten free double banana oat muffins this week. I shall share the recipe on Monday so come back!

Have a great weekend! Hopefully mine will be filled with yoga, naps, and relaxation. Everything a weekend should be filled with.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...