19.3.14

fall in to the gap

Oops! Forgot to his publish this morning!

I have been loving The Gap lately. I do not usually shop there but I have been enjoying some of their basics online so I thought I would go in and try a few things on. Here are my three most recent purchases:

maxi dress - striped tee - denim shorts

I had to size down in all three items so either I am losing weight or they have changed their sizes. I'll go with the former. The straps on the maxi are too long but I can shorten those easily and considering I only paid $20 I thought I could get a ton of wear out of it this summer. I am also so excited to have denim shorts. I have a feeling these will be getting a ton of wear this summer! And we all know I always need more striped clothing.

Have a great evening!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...