27.2.14

road trip!

We're off to Houston for the weeknd tomorrow! The first time we went I didn't think I would enjoy a huge metropolitan city but I loved it! Every time we go we find new favorites and always go back to places we loved from previous trips. It is only a 4 hour drive which seems relatively short compared to other trips we have taken. This trip I am going to attend some STOTT Pilates continuing education but we thought we would make a long weekend out of it... especially since it is Mardi grad weekend in Louisiana so Tuesday is a state holiday.

We are excited to go back to Tiny Boxwoods, the Galleria, West Elm, Central Market & the Omni!

Have a great weekend! I imagine I will have some highlights from our trip when we get back.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...