7.2.14

InstaFriday

Happy Friday! How is it Friday already? This week went be so quick... especially considering we finally had a full week of classes. This week we finally got on a schedule! Here are some highlights not related to work or school!

1. My new burgundy New Balance shoes came in the mail. I am obsessed!

2. We made chicken with mushrooms and pan sauce along with steamed green beans this week. We love this dish.

3. Sometimes I want a burger but not the bun. Sometimes I want a salad. Fat Cow knows how to make it happen by serving salads with a burger patty on top. Yum!

4. We received new Sophie Conran dishes as Christmas gifts this year. We added 4 pasta bowls and a large mixing bowl to our collection. I love these dishes!

Have a great weekend! Ours will be filled with Olympics and studying!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...