2.1.14

2014 resolutions

Happy New Year!

I decided to make 5 resolutions this year. They are very realistic and should be doable throughout the whole year. I have some worksheets I found on Pinterest that will help me track my goals.... since we all get distracted at certain times of the year (summer?). Here we go:

ONLY DRINK GOOD WINE

I really hate to waste calories. When I drink cheap wine it feels like such a waste of calories. This year, when I choose to drink wine it will be good wine. I already know that I will be drinking water during happy hour at the faculty club... but I know this will be better for my health.


LOSE 15LBS

I am very proud of my accomplishment of losing 23lbs last year! This year I am aiming to lose only 15 lbs. This is very doable! I need to remember that my lifestyle is changing as I am transitioning from teaching fitness classes while I go to school to working full time. Abs are built in the kitchen so healthy eating will be essential to achieve this goal.


FINISH MS DEGREE WITH 4.0

I only have one class left! This should be complete by May!


SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE OTR EXAM

I have worked my butt off to qualify to write the exam. I have officially received approval to write the exam. Now I just need to study, study, study and I will be ready to go!


FIND BALANCE & STRUCTURE IN MY FITNESS ROUTINE

My transition from teaching fitness classes and going to school to working full time will also require me to change my fitness routine. After teaching 6 hours of Zumba and 6 hour of Pilates per week, I will need to find ways to integrate cardio and strength into my life. There are so many studios I want to try in BTR and so many great online resources that I really have no excuse. First up: the #LoveYourBody challenge from Tone It Up. I have so many things I really want to do but they all fit under this one. Tone up. Yes. Run a 5k? Still on this list! Try different classes. Absolutely!


What are your resolutions this year?

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...