2.9.13

fall semester

Happy Labor Day! I hope you are enjoying your day off. I am spending my day getting organized for the fall semester, relaxing, and checking things off my to-do list!


This semester I am taking 2 classes (motor control & EMG seminar) as well as thesis hours so I can complete and defend my thesis before Christmas! Both of my classes have a midterm and final exam, a short paper, presentation, and a project. We have only had one week of classes so we have not covered any material yet. This coming week should be filled with more content.

Other things I want to do this fall:
make new pumpkin recipes: smoothies, muffins & protein balls
finish ordering all of our Christmas gifts before US Thanksgiving... I already have a list of ideas!
finish the stockings I have been knitting

Did I miss anything important that I need to do this fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...