22.7.13

taco dogs

It's offically the last week of the semester. We made it! This also means I am very busy with school work: studying, writing, grading exams, reading etc. Luckily, the best way to procrastinate all of those things is to make food... since we still need to eat. You may be on recipe overload around here this week... but I can't help it. I cannot take photos in cadaver lab to show you (how unethical would that be?!?) and I really should not post my final exam incase my students find this... so instead I will post about food.

taco dogs


4 wheat tortillas
4 all beef hotdogs
8T guacamole
4T salsa
1c grated cheddar

Cook hotdogs for 5 minutes, until heated through. In skillet, crisp skin of cooked hotdogs. Add 2T guacamole and 1T salsa to the bottom of each tortilla, place cooked hotdog on top, then top with 1/4c grated cheddar. Fold in half and secure with a toothpick. Place in skillet until cheese is melted and brown on both sides. Enjoy!

This was amazing and I imagine we will be making these again. Seriously, who does not love tacos and hotdogs? The combination is my new favorite lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...