19.7.13

InstaFriday

Happy Friday! It has been a busy and productive week for us. School, school, and more school was the name of the game this week. Okay, I did have time for some fun too.

1. Friends invited us out for dim sum on Friday night. It was amazing. It was the most legit Asian food I have had in is town since we moved here.
2. On Saturday morning I went to a Pure Barre class poolside at The Renaissance Hotel... put on by Lululemon of course. It was a killer workout. I hope to try a class at the studio sometime soon.
3. My bestie sent me a photo of her charcuterie plate last weekend. Oh how I miss the Italian Centre.
4. Bribing myself to get some reading. Productivity tends to increase poolside for me. Everything is just so much more enjoyable when you can take a dip in the pool.
5. I made naked bruschetta turkey burgers on this weekend. We loved this recipe!
6. I also made avocado egg salad. This recipe will definitely be made again. So healthy and so delicious!
7. Just an impromptu weeknight meal when I did not think we had any food. I found tilapia and had it with a huge side of veggies. Yum!
8. We had a weeknight date to Whole Foods. I loved the cannoli. It may have been expensive but it was portion controlled so I did not mind.

This weekend I need to finish a paper, work on my thesis, and study for cadaver lab. I also hope to make it to the farmer's market this weekend for some groceries for next week.

Have a great weekend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...