21.6.13

InstaFriday

Is it seriously Friday already? This summer semester is going by so quick! We have already completed 2/7 weeks! That means I need to work more on my thesis and my anatomy paper. Oh, and read my dissector textbook all weekend.

Here's what I have been up to this week:

1. At the grocery store on Sunday I found some Duck Dynasty sunglasses. The shape was really cute but I do not think I can pull off camouflage on a daily basis... or ever.

2. 111F! That was a toasty afternoon.

3. I picked up these flowers last weekend at Whole Foods. I purposely bought them closed so I could watch them open. What a great view in the morning.

4. Wednesday night's anniversary dinner was a great time to wear my J.Crew pearls and paisley dress. I will tell you more about dinner on Monday, it was delicious!

 

This weekend involves lots of reading and maybe some writing, pool time (if it is not raining), Saturday morning yoga, grocery shopping, and a little bit of relaxation.

Have a great weekend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...