24.6.13

anniversary #2

I cannot believe B and I have been married for 2 years. It has gone by so quickly! For our anniversary we went to Gino's as recommended by some classmates of mine.

The restaurant had a beautiful rustic vibe with excellent service, a great menu & extensive wine list. We enjoyed a bottle of 2008 chianti.

 For our appetizer, we each had the house salad with green olive vinaigrette and fresh anchovies!

 I went for the house lasagna for dinner which was delicious. B had the special: osso bucco!

Finally, we shared the chocolate mousse cake for dessert!

We both said we will go back to Gino's anytime we want Italian food. If you come visit us, we may even take you to this hidden gem.

P.S. For my anniversary gift, B got me a card, green juice, and pimento cheese. He knows the way to my heart... oh and Michael Buble tickets for the concert in NOLA in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...