14.5.13

surprise vacay recap

By the time you read this I will be on a plane back to BTR. It was great to surprise my mom and spend a few days at home. The city has changed so much since I lived here years ago. Here is what I spent the last 5 days doing:

went for a pedicure with my mom
 
ate a delish burger with edamame at Brown's Socialhouse, a restaurant that is new to me
 
ate breakfast at Timmy's: oatmeal and peppermint tea for me
check out that line!
 
got groceries at our fave butcher: Butcher Boy Meats
 
 
and bread at our fave bakery: Orange Boot Bakery
 
I also made 3 trips to Lululemon, did lots of walking outside, played too many games of tile rummy, and relaxed with my family. It was the perfect surprise vacation. Our next trip back will be for Christmas and I will be counting the days.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...