31.5.13

InstaFriday

Happy Friday! How was your week? Mine was productive so I am ready for the weekend. Here's a few snippets from my week:

1. I wore my pedometer to work last weekend. I look over 10,500 steps in 6 hours. I would call that a busy and successful day.
2. Like my new glasses? Kidding! But I did have to buy these for cadaver lab. Would it be inappropriate to color the rims with sharpie for a tortoise effect?
3. 100F. Summer has arrived.
4. Like this view? This would be the Omni we booked in Orlando in August. I am so excited to stay at a 4 diamond resort. By the way, Omni is having a summer promotion of 25% off if you are a member of their free rewards program. We are officially members and I booked this hotel for $95/ night!
 
This weekend: work, relax (hopefully by the pool if it is not raining) and tackle my to-do list! Yes, the list never stops growing.
Have a great weekend!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...