22.4.13

inspire me

My degree is very scientific. I spend many moments thinking about methods, kinematics, and writing about research. Although I love scientific research, I love design, inspiration, and creating beautiful things. Here are some of my recent faves from Pinterest, my creative outlet even if it is just for 5 minutes when I need to take a break.

I ordered these Sperry summerlin sandals last week. I cannot wait for them to arrive. I think the leopard print will be great for summer. 
I love colorful patterned pillows, especially since we have so many neutrals in our home. These would be a great DIY for summer. 
I am obsessed with the idea of pink art in a neutral room. Conveniently, I have a neutral room and am very capable of painting something like this. 
It is strawberry season in Louisiana. They are so fresh and such a great price. After the success of last year's satsuma marmalade, strawberry jam may be next! 
I recently got a great deal on yellow pants. I am obsessed with the fit and color. I really like this look with the print cardigan.

Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...