3.4.13

dress code

I have been loving my volunteer position this semester. I have signed up to continue to volunteer all summer because of the great experiences I have been given. One of my biggest challenges... the dress code. Here's what I can wear:
khakis & a polo or black scrubs

I own one pair of khakis, one pair of cords in khaki colors... and no scrubs. Oh, and I only own one polo. Getting dressed to volunteer is a challenge. I am contemplating buying some khaki colored Lulus to add to my repertoire. I asked my mentor and she said they would be fine. 


I have a feeling I will be buying the studio crop. I like that it is more relaxed and will work well in the heat of the summer when I make multiple trips between buildings. 

I emailed my local Lulu and they have them in store. Hopefully I will be able to pick them up before my size sells out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...