Happy Mardi Gras weekend!
In a time of king cake, hurricanes, and parties it is hard to stay on track with healthy eating. For our long weekend (we get 5 days!) here's what we will be doing to keep ourselves from taking in too many calories:
1. walking around the lake if it is not raining
2. doing bodyrock workouts if it is raining
3. cooking healthy food at home
4. possibly going to a parade... if it is not raining
5. reading, reading, and more reading!
Oh, and to kick off the weekend, we went to the LSU driving range on Friday afternoon!