6.12.12

My packing list: 2 weeks in Europe!

We are off to Europe tomorrow! I have been contemplating my packing strategy for weeks. I only want to take 1 carry on and 1 large rolling suitcase. We have quite a few flights and trains so I do not want to have too much stuff! Thank goodness for Pinterest and some of my favorite fashion bloggers. I have been looking at outfit ideas and have created a board with outfits I hope to take with me.

I used to just pick out pieces I wanted to wear and throw everything in a suitcase when I traveled. When I got there I would always say, I wish I had this ____ with me. Now, my strategy has changed. I now plan outfits with pieces that can be mixed and matched to get the most out of my suitcase space. Here are some ideas:

All of these outfits and their direct links can be found on my Pinterest board for Europe 2012! Go take a peek!

Here are some of the things on my packing list:
brown boots, new black wellies, & running shoes
brown winter coat
navy vest
jeans, black pants, leggings, & black skirt
black tights & blue tights
grey knit dress
camel sweater, navy striped sweater, green turtleneck & navy striped turtleneck
celery cardigan & black cardigan
blue gingham button down & blue oxford popover
black, grey, and white t-shirts

Now I just need to find time to pack!  Hopefully this list will have it organized and painless! I have one more final exam tonight to get through too!

P.S. The only things in my carry-on will be my purse, iPod, iPhone, iPad, all the necessary chargers, 1 small book, a blanket, passport, and a couple snacks.Organized chaos I like to call it. This week I downloaded a bunch of free books from iBooks to read but I always like to have a paper one in case my eyes do not like reading on a screen. Oh, and my Germany travel guide!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chelsea,

    My name is KC Owens, I’m a college student and I love to travel! While cruising the Internet, I found your site and really enjoyed reading your posts. I have been to countries all over Europe with just my backpack and a camera. Since I am a college student and I have significant bills, it can be difficult to find ways to travel the world. However, I have done this several times, with less than ten pounds of luggage and while on a college dime!

    I was hoping that you would allow me to write a post for your site to share my tips and tricks with your readers. I put a lot of time into my traveling, it is my biggest passion and I would love to inspire others by sharing my stories, mistakes and triumphs. I look forward to hearing from you!

    Best,

    KC Owens

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...