21.12.12

Fair aisle sweater inspiration

I have been obsessed with everything fair aisle lately. There was a specific sweater I had seen a few times on some fashion blogs that was exactly my style. I had never seen it in person because we do not have an H&M in Baton Rouge, but the stars aligned in Cologne, Germany as I found it on sale for €15! I cannot find the link on the website but here are some of the ways I have seen it worn by others online:

1 - 2 - 3

Here's how I plan to wear it first:

 

Okay, I have a confessions, I am already wearing it for our flight home. What a comfy and warm sweater for an 8 hour flight! I do not have pearls with me and it is too cold for loafers but overall the sweater will be a great addition to my wardrobe.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...