11.12.12

Bravo

The other night we went on date to Bravo Cucina Italiana. By the other night, I do mean 9 days ago. I am that behind in my blogging! We had a $15 off coupon that expired that day, and if you know anything about me, I needed to use that coupon! What a great deal. 

It was a delicious dinner date. We each had an entree and a salad, because we had to eat some vegetables. The service was great and the food was quick so I had no complaints. It was a great way to spend a Sunday evening! 

P.S. Check out the photo on the bottom right. That's what happens when I insist we go out for dinner on the night before B's students have a paper due that is worth 80% of their grade. Lol. I promise he was not on the phone the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...