14.11.12

Thanks a bundt

I always love when a new shoppe comes to town. Cupcakes have been popular for a few years so I knew something new would hit the market soon. Baton Rouge's newest specialty food: bundt cakes!


I was very excited to try out Everything Bundt Cakes, then we got a coupon in the mail for a free bundtlet! I knew it was meant to be. 
When I arrived they were sampling red velvet and pumpkin. I loved them both, they were so moist and delicious... not something I usually think of when I think of a bundt cake. I choose pumpkin (of course!) for our free bundtlet. It was delicious... B said it tastes like our wedding cake, which is a huge compliment. The mini size was the perfect portion for us to share. This will defintiely be a new go-to place when I need dessert and do not have time to make something homemade.

Oh, and Nothing Bundt Cakes is a franchise with locations all over the USA. Check them out if you see one near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...