4.9.12

Teach me something

You may or may not know, I have started teaching Zumba. Yes, I now get paid to teach America's youth to dance. I get paid to workout... I think it's a great job... So far.

So far we have learned basic steps for salsa, merengue, cumbia, and reggaeton. On the last day of class of the week we do core workout. That means, crunches, planks, and supermans. Last week we also did a Bodyrock workout for a short but killer workout. I like to throw new thing at my students to keep their bodies thinking and hearts pumping. Oh and a new fave of mine is a 7 minute song of squats at their end of their workout. They will never enjoy a Shakira song again!

This week: more review, some squats, a tango, and a killer end of week core workout!

I hope to post some Zumba playlists eventually. For now, just a quick recap for your reading pleasure.

P.S. Pumpkin spice is back! I had to have mine iced as it is still crazy hot out here

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...