6.9.12

Our first juice

Guess what finally came in the mail! It was stuck in New Orleans during the storm but arrived safely on our doorstep this week!


I have been begging B for one of these for months! We went to stay with friends in Boston last month who happened to have this exact one... they made him one juice and he was hooked! Thanks J&M! I had read great things about the Breville Juice Fountain Plus in the past but it was nice to get a recommendation from friends and see how easy it was to use.

We all know I am obsessed with green juice... yes, the one that is $5 at Whole Foods. Now I can make it at home and my wallet will appreciate it too. Of course, our first juice was a green one!


4-5oz spinach
2 mangoes, peeled and pitted
1/2 cucumber, thickly sliced
1 red delicious apple, cored and sliced
2 broccoli stalks, leftover from dinner, thickly sliced

It was delicious. Not too sweet but not tart from the vegetables either! The juice options are now endless.

P.S. My mom is obsessed with juice. I wonder if she this will convince her to come visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...