19.9.12

J crew lovin

Just a bit of a fall wishlist from J.Crew for fall:
tissue turtlenecks - so cozy for indoor a/c yet small enough to throw in my bag when outdoors
circle scarf in navy, orange, and mint - I cannot find this online... but it does not matter because I already bought it! The weight is perfect for our weather right now... still summer.
jules dress in italian paisley - I am looking for a dress for my cousin's wedding, I love the pattern but I am not overly fond of the shape... must keep looking
keeper chambray shirt - I have been wanting this one for a while, it is finally time?
I also picked up this black tee last week.

Am I missing anything?

Making this list reminded me that we need to start our Christmas shopping. We have already made our list and only 1 thing is on it... seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...