18.7.12

Health(ier) queso dip

I cannot believe I have not shared this recipe! I have already made it three times for various events!

Healthier homemade queso dip
Without toppings... this one was brought to a pot-luck to reheat then chopped tomato and cilantro was added! I love this dip with Whole Foods brand multigrain tortilla chips.

2c shredded cheddar cheese
2c shredded monterey jack mix
2T chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, diced
1 can diced green chiles, undrained
1/2c light mayo
1/4t garlic powder
1 can corn, drained
1 tomato, chopped
4T cilantro, chopped
1 bag multigrain tortilla chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together cheese, chipotle and green peppers, may, garlic, and corn. Pour into an oven safe dish (I find everything tastes better from a Sophie dish). Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling. Top with diced tomato and cilantro. Serve immediately with chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...