9.5.12

Today, and maybe some other days

Today included this:
data marking
data collection x2
data marking

Tomorrow:
data analysis
abstract submission

Crazy day! It took 10 hours I have nothing else to say really. Actually I do. After all of my hard work B and I went to Reginelli's for dinner. Wine on Wednesdays is $10/ bottle. Yum! What  a great deal... and the wine was decent too!

We also had spinach dip and a sun pie (pesto sauce, mozzarella cheese, sun dried tomatoes, red onions, roasted red peppers, portabella mushroom, goat cheese). Also, amazing after a hard day's work.


We biked to and from LSU today. After 1/2 a bottle of wine I wanted to yell at the pedestrians who blocked the entire path (riding on the road is not safe here!). Instead, I restrained myself and told B to pedal faster while going up the steep hill! It was a tough hill tonight.

See you tomorrow... I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...