25.1.12

Work it Wednesday: HBC scarf

 I was walking through The Bay in MTL the other day and saw this:


 What a gem! What's not to love? I love everything HBC. I think I have said this a few times before. The colors and patterns are classic and go with anything! Eat your heart out my American friends and family, this one is only available in the great white north!


Now the question is what would I wear it with? I think it would go perfect with a black dress, jeans and a white tee, or a brown sweater with black pants. 

Who am I kidding? For the price of this scarf, I think I would have to wear it with everything and anything. But it is beautiful so I would never get sick of wearing it. Now the question is... will this scarf be added to my collection anytime soon?

I am going to miss Hudson's Bay Company oh so much when I move. I think that might be a good reason to buy it!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...