2.1.12

2012

Happy New Year!

2011 was a wonderful year to me. We got married, B finished his PhD and got his first job, we sold our condo, and moved everything we own 4000km.

2011 was also the year of the vacation! I LOVE vacations! I went to Puerto Vallarta (January), Kelowna (April), Regina (May), Kelowna (June), San Diego (June), Cabo San Lucas (July), Reims & Paris (July), Ottawa (October), Banff & Calgary (October), Quincy & St. Louis (October), Baton Rouge (November), and Regina (December)! I made sure to collect frequent flyer miles on all trips possible and earned myself elite status with my airline of preference with free first class upgrades when available!

2011 also had some first for me: first time working out with a personal trainer, a new found love for going to the gym in the morning, and a discovery that I now like beets, kale chips, brussel sprouts, and turnips!

So what is to come in 2012? Well, I will hopefully be moved into our new home in less than a month, more traveling, I will be finding a new job (not sure what field yet), new topics on the blog as I adjust to living in a new place, adventures with B, and the everyday working out and healthy eating. 

Some of my goals for 2012 include keeping up my workout routine, trying one new thing (not sure what yet, any recommendations?), and trying to live simpler. I want to garden all year, eat more fresh produce that we grow, drink more water (at least 2L per day) and eat as much local seafood as I can! 

Thank you to everyone who reads my blog and all the readers who will discover my blog in the future. I truly appreciate your interest in what I am up to & in to!
Chelsea

1 comment:

  1. I've worked with a personal trainer for a long time and I love it! She shows me new routines and motivates me, and that improves my work-outs when I'm by myself! L

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...