8.11.11

Shopping, shopping, shopping

Some people may have figured this out already... I  am obsessed with J Crew. On a very recent trip, we made a quick trip to J Crew, where B patiently waited while I dug through the sale rack and wandered the store. Here are my finds from J Crew at Perkins Rowe in Baton Rouge:
 a pink Jackie cardigan - I love these, I think I have it is 10 colors now (on sale + 20% off sweaters + 15% with B's educator ID)


a celery Jackie cardigan... make it 11 colors. I have been watching for this color for a long time! (20% off sweaters + 15% off for educators)

this paisley dress I have been dreaming of, the waist hits me in the prefect spot and it was on sale! (I paid $75 because of the sale and B's educator discount - it was originally $168)

I would call this a very successful shopping trip! See you again soon J Crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...