25.11.11

InstaFriday

Here is my week in photos:

We sold all of our living room furniture. Oops! It sold much faster than expected... within 24 hours of putting it on kijiji. We now spend our time at home watching TV in bed. I used to think having a TV in the bedroom was not romantic at all. Now I realize that having the only TV of the house in the bedroom is so cozy, especially in the winter.
But did I mention we have guests this weekend? I hope they don't mend the lack of places to sit.

The scones are back. Yes, I ate these in bed... don't judge. I have still been cleaning out my freezer and pantry and realized scones may become a staple these next few weeks. Have I shared my scone recipe yet?

Check out the sunset view from my office yesterday. The weather has been better than expected lately but the sun still sets before I leave the office everyday.

smart water = smart idea

Have you tried the holiday london fog at Second Cup? Yes, I am a trader but there is one right next to my office so it is convenient. This drink is amazing!

B made me healthy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies this week. I have had quite the stressful week but the cookies made it better. I do not handle stress well... actually I do not handle situations well that are out of my control... especially when they cause me to change my plans on a weekly basis. 
 
See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...