4.11.11

InstaFriday

Welcome to my last week... photo style!

The view from my office. Isn't it beautiful? It is much nicer when the trees are still green... but we're not seeing snow yet! I will take this weather any day. It has not been sunny lately but when it is, I love to stare out the window and take a photo or two. Some days when my desktop computer does not cooperate, I threaten to throw it out this window... yeah, I do not think IT would be too happy with me.

 
The view from my front window at our condo. I love the colors of fall sunsets here.  The exposure of this photo turned out really cool, yes I planned it. Kidding. It was a fluke but I will take the credit where I can.

Run like a girl. Embrace your inner femininity, but do not forget to run... or workout. Its good for your health and your mind.

Adult mac n cheese with crumbled black bean meatballs -  before. Notice the Sophie dishes?
Want the recipe? Go to NY Times + Peas & Thank You. I use pumpernickel breadcrumbs. So much better than regular and easy to make. Watch for pumpernickel bread in the sale section, freeze it, pulse in food processor, store in containers in freezers. This also makes a  great gift as lots of people appreciate a gourmet item but will not make it themselves.

 Adult mac n cheese with crumbled black bean meatballs - after! Still obsessed with Sophie Conran.

Breakfast = toasted bagel thin, almond butter, banana slices, chia seeds. Delish!

 Enough said. Premier status is the love of my life (after B, of course)... and all mine... for the next 14 months! Wanna fly somewhere?

Was at a conference this week and loved the glow of the chandelier. Notice the slide being presented... "awareness activities". I am aware of sparkly things. Probably should be more aware of the presentation.

Speaking of premier status...


I use instagram on my iPod to take my photos. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...