23.11.11

Complete

Last night I could not wait to write this post.
I think you should prepare yourself for jealousy... or I am just way too organized. Check this out:

Yes, that is the completed pile of wrapped Christmas gifts. What is the date? Oh right... more than 30 days till Christmas. Are you impressed because I am.  Okay, well I might be exaggerating. We have to order one gift to be shipped, buy two birthday gifts (still not Christmas gifts!) and one last Christmas gift, then we have that task complete. Oh and one other gift that is already picked out! Still very impressive for November 23.

My Christmas gift from B this year was the new iPhone 4S. I love the quality of the photos it takes and all  my aps! That means he is done his shopping too!

For those of you who have been procrastinating.... get moving! The malls are nuts... the parking lots are nuts... and the drivers out there are CRAZY! Enjoy your time shopping while I am at home staying warm.

Nevermind... I am currently inventorying everything I own to move it across the border!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...