18.10.11

A sneak peek

I mentioned that I am knitting a scarf for a United Way auction. Those people that know me "in real life" know that I like chunky wool, simple patterns, and large bamboo needles.

Here is a sneak peek of my creation:


Yes, it is navy so I can channel my inner Kate Middleton as I knit... and I had lots of this yarn in my basket. It will have buttons when it is complete. I am not sure if I want to use brown buttons for a more muted look or cream buttons for more contrast.

FYI - did you know you can take knitting needles on an airplane as long as the yarn is present? Yup. I like to knit when we travel to keep my hands busy... aka less snacking. I always take bamboo needles as they also do not show up as big pointy objects on the scanner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...