17.10.11

How was your weekend?

Mine was good, thanks for asking. Here is a summary of our weekend:
worked out x3... my lats and triceps are still killing me, that means I worked hard!
went on a date to the new Crate & Barrel store!
worked on our to-do list
worked on my knitting project for the United Way auction
made and ate some good food, such as:
 fish tacos with roasted broccoli

 Mediterranean black bean meatballs from the Peas and Thank You cookbook

 friday night's leftovers with salad and mashed sweet potatoes

 Chinese food from The Boss... amazing!

 roasted mushrooms

shrimp and mushroom risotto

I had full intentions of making Tortilla and Black Bean Pie but on Friday afternoon, a friend emailed us a coupon for $10 off at Billingsgate! Dinner plans changed very quick when we knew could get a deal on seafood!

Did you notice my photos became much less grainy half way through the weekend? My camera fixed itself! I was so excited as I did not want to spend money on a new camera right now. That definitely made my weekend.

Finally, my wedding band and engagement band are getting saudered together tomorrow... I feel slightly naked without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...