6.10.11

My obsession

I love traveling to America... want to know why? Crate & Barrel! What a wonderful store. I could buy everything they sell. It is very "my style" the first time I went to Crate & Barrel was at The Grove in LA and  I have also been to the store at Fashion Valley in San Deigo and in St. Louis. Well Edmonton... the wait is over! Crate & Barrel opens today at Southgate Centre.

Although I do not have time to go this week, I have been eyeing up a few photos on their website:
 
 

I love the look of the homes in these photos. I would love my home to give off this neutral and cozy vibe someday.

Some of the specific items I have been looking at are:
Wusthof in drawer knife block
Robert Welch bistro steak knives
Parker bowls
flatware... TBD

See you at Crate & Barrel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...