25.10.11

Eddie burger

This past weekend in Banff we went to Eddie Burger. The place is tiny but an amazing concept. The burgers are all very original and they even do a make your own burger and various sandwiches. The food was absolutely delicious... so I will show you what I ate:
 watch for the little sign or you will miss it!

 wall graffiti

deep fried pickles... everyone ate these but me

the Alberta bison burger with sweet potato fries

a close up of my personalized burger: bison patty, whole wheat bun, lettuce, sauteed mushrooms, bacon (given to B prior to eating), and gorgonzola!

the cute billfold

I would go back to Eddie Burger again and highly recommend it to others. B loved it as they were playing college football (LSU to be exact) until the Saturday afternoon hockey games started. He'll take 20 minutes of college football whenever possible. I wonder what the PB&J burger tastes like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...