24.10.11

A date... or two

Thursday of last week was full of dates with B. I would have posted about it sooner but we were away for the weekend (more about this tomorrow)! Thursday morning my winter tires were being put on my car so we went for a breakfast date at Starbucks while we waited. We enjoyed breakfast sandwiches and tea.
I loved the vegetable sandwich with cheddar and egg.

Thursday evening we had free tickets to the Oilers game. For dinner we stopped at Sugarbowl for some delicious eats. B had beer and soup and we shared hummus & pita and a lamb burger with sweet potato fries.



If you are ever in Edmonton near the university, I highly recommend Sugarbowl. We have also enjoyed breakfast here... along with their delicious cinnamon buns!

The hockey game was excellent. The team played well even though they still lost. I got to see Hallsy, Neug, and Ebs play so that was the excitement of my night! Here are some of my fave shots from the game:
 too many men on the ice?  kidding! this was during warm up

 self portrait... missed B

can you see E & T across the arena?

the kid line!

I love date night! And date morning! I can't wait for our next date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...