19.9.11

Weekend recap

This weekend was excellent! We started off with What The Truck on Friday night. It was packed so we had to be strategic with our food choices. I had kung pao chicken with rice from The Lingnan, a braised beef sandwich from Nomad, and of course a caramel waffle from Eva Sweet! I did not get too many photos as it was very busy!


Saturday included a killer workout, cleaning the condo like a maniac, and dinner with friends. Recently we became obsessed with poached eggs. Breakfasts these days always include poached eggs on a toasted thin bagel with various other toppings.


Sunday was grocery day. It was a successful day as a few items I went to buy were on sale so that is a bonus. Sunday night for dinner included lamb meat sauce on spaghetti squash. It was enjoyed with a glass of home brewed iced tea!


I also made my fave banana bread in the form of muffins. It made 11... kidding. B ate one before I could even take a photo! These muffins are absolutely delicious and turn out perfect every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...