8.9.11

Today would be Thursday...

Even though I have tried to create a blogging schedule, sometime it just doesn't happen. Sometimes family is more important. Something you have nothing to say. Sometimes life is just too busy. Lately, it has been all three of these. Yesterday was a busy day and I just did not have time to write anything. Well today was more interesting, and less busy, so I you get to hear from me... just later than usual. During Big Brother to be exact... yes, I like reality TV, it's no secret around here.

I have been busy watering E's garden all week. There have definitely been some fruits of my labour.  We harvested today after work and got a ton of tomatoes and one large yellow squash that did not make it into the photo.
Also, one huge tomato that has been ripening on the vine all week! It is hard to tell the size in the photo but it is about the size of two fists.
Thanks E for sharing your garden! Don't worry B watered your flowers too... while he was supervised by a fuzzy creature in the window.

In other interesting news, today was a scorcher again. It has been significantly above average temperatures all week and I have been enjoying it all week. Unlike a certain grasshopper that landed on my car today.
I was at the dentist this morning so I got to work late... and had to park on the roof of the parking garage in the sun. The poor little guy landed on my car and got fried to a crisp instantly!

Finally, we bought a Bodum iced tea pitcher with a wedding gift card on the weekend. We have been making unsweetened iced tea all week including earl grey rooibos! It is delicious! You should try it.

So close to the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Those tomatoes look amazing!!!!
    So happy that B is enjoying watering the flowers
    And that the girls are supervising too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...