23.9.11

I'd like my eggs... unfertilized.

Whenever I think about how I want to cook my eggs I think of a line I once heard on TV. How do you  like your eggs in the morning? Unfertilized, thanks.

Lately we have been loving poached eggs. Okay, more than loving... obsessed! Its been a staple lately for a quick protein rich meal. We have found many flavor combinations to have with our poached eggs.
on a toasted whole grain bagel with polish edam and proscuitto

on a toasted whole grain bagel with mozzarella, german salami or porchetta, and caramelized onions

on a toasted whole grain bagel with edam, green onions, and charcoal grilled trout


As you can also see by the photos, we have also been eating these for any meal of the day. I picked up a bunch of thin whole grain bagels on sale for 50% off last weekend and threw them in the freezer. Everything else is just a usual ingredient in our fridge or leftovers!

Is anyone else out there obsessed with poached eggs?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...