1.9.11

Awkward & Awesome Thursday

I am a big fan of Sydney's style from The Daybook.One other thing I enjoy reading almost every week is Awkward & Awesome Thursday. Bloggers are real people with crazy lives, crazy stories, and things they love. Here is what is currently awkward & awesome in my life:

Awkward:
1. See above photo I took of myself on the iPod. What? Do I ever do my hair? Do I need to smile like a maniac? Probably not...  to both of the previous questions.
2. Having do use the depiller on the arms of my sofa so they look less ghetto.
3. Using the defrost in the car in August.
4. Trying not to buy any fall or winter clothes... but I really want to go to Lululemon.
5. My extreme exhaustion this week = not waiting to get out of bed. And that we now have a name for when you are throwing out clutter - "channeling your inner Chelsea". I am happy know know I have made an influence on the lives of my family members. Would we call that an influence or do I scare them? I am just not a fan of clutter... it genetic.



Awesome:
1. See above day planner. I love "back to school", especially when I do not go back to school. I still like to buy a new day planner and I am a huge fan of this one. There is lots of space for lists, I can plan my workouts, and it counts down to the weekend... yesterday's countdown was "hump surmounted". I could talk about my new day planner FOREVER! Oh and nothing work related goes in it, purely personal stuff.
2. Living in TOMS at work. I have flat ones in coral and sparkly silver and wedges in pink. They are so comfortable and actually have arch support that my feet like.
3. Long weekends
4. Working out with a trainer.  She kicks our butts, makes me grouchy when I have to do burpees, and never caves when I ask to do something other than burpees.
5. Our new title as a couple. B got his dissertation accepted and I love to brag about him.

Maybe I will be awkward & awesome more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...