8.8.11

Squeaky Clean

The blog took a shower this weekend and got cleaner.  I have been doing some blog research... aka reading about blogging on blogs. I learned about making my own header so I wanted to integrate that into my blog. I have also read a few posts about creating your own button... I finally have a vision for this but need to complete the task.

I have ordered some books on blogging from our local library to read! I guess that means I need to pay my library fines to get my books!

Here is what the weekend looked like:
Friday: a workout with E and got ready for our garage sale
Saturday: garage sale (sadly, a big disappointment with a bad turnout and I only made $22.10 - everything will  be going on Kijiji), nap, and dinner with B & E
For dinner we had salad, homemade scones, various meats and cheeses, hummus, pico de gallo, grapes, and wine!

Sunday was a busy day! We slept in, got groceries, I made Lara bars (strawberry almond) and a saskatoon blueberry crisp, B did some work, and we organized some items to sell on Kijiji!

Things on my to-do list this week:
workout
prune flowers
blog everyday
clean and dust the condo
wash my car
go to a ball game
call my aunt
prep my strategic plan for my not-for-profit board meeting
clean fridge

It looks like it will be a busy week! That means it will go by quick and it will be the weekend again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...