3.8.11

San Diego Little Italy Farmer's Market

When we went to San Diego about a month ago, I made sure to find the Little Italy Farmer's Market on Saturday after my workout. I took so many photos and saw so many greats items I don't even know where to start!


The fruit was bright and juicy, the bread and other baked goods were fresh, and the flowers were beautiful! I did enjoy a glass of green juice from Green Fix with an almond pastry. I am officially sold on green juice and need to find a place to get some in Edmonton. I did not buy anything else since we were headed to Mexico the next day but wish I could have bought some peaches.

Did anyone notice the "watermelon helmet"? Someone needs to sell these in Saskatchewan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...