18.8.11

Put it on the list

There is no denying it, I am obsessed with lists. Everyone knows it. There is a grocery list on the fridge, a sticky note to-do list on my desk, a notebook of lists in my purse, and an imaginary list in my mind. I tend to be very busy and claim to have a bad memory so this is what keeps me going.

Recently, I found these on Pinterest:

I am in love with these and want to make them into a coiled notebook. I always have a to-do list. I am glad something will remind me to do my laundry, dishes, and make the bed. I should make daily goals. I need to drink more water! I can track my workouts.

Maybe E will personalize this for me! Hint Hint

Another list that has helped me is TeuxDeux where I can make lists and cross them off upon completion. This is great as I have one specifically for work. When I need to give my monthly report, I can just scan back through it and see everything I accomplished in the past 30ish days.They even have an iPhone app!

Time to go update my lists!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...